Apple-Grape Chicken Salad,
Apple-Grape Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 6 cups cut-up romaine or napa cabbage
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 small apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1/2 green and/or red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- On four serving plates stack romaine, chicken, apple, and grapes.
- For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the water, peanut butter, soy sauce, and ginger; drizzle over arrange salads.