How to make Cheesy and Spicy salad
Salads are usually underrated and considered to be consumed only by the health conscious freaks or those on diet. But truth be told, salads almost make up for anything. Despite having high nutritious values, they can be equally tasty with the right kinds of ingredients that soothes your taste buds.
So, today we bring to you a different type of salad for those that have a thing for cheese and spices, both at once.
Cheesy and Spicy Salad Ingredients:
- 2-3 medium slices tomatoes
- 2 medium sliced baby cucumbers or 1 English cucumber
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 2-3 finely chopped green chillies
- Cottage cheese (crushed)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder
- Mint leaves
- Slice the tomatoes and cucumbers into medium sizes. You can scrape the cucumber peel as per your preference. We recommend to not scrape it.
- Thinly slice the onions and finely chop the green chillies in a bowl of water. Drain the water out after all the chopping.
- Mix all the chopped ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine cottage cheese to it and mix well.
- Season it with salt, chilli powder and salt as per your taste. Add lemon juice to it. Mix well.
- Top with mint leaves and serve.