Cold Sesame Noodles Salad Recipe. With the exception of boiling the dried soba, this tasty and refreshing bowl of noodle salad does not require any cooking. A tasty noodle salad recipe to try and very easy to prepare.
Cold Sesame Noodles Salad Ingredients:
- 250g Dried Soba
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ head Cos Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut into long strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into long strips
- 6 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over high heat.
- Add soba and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 or until just tender.
- Drain, rinse under cold water to cool, and drain again.
- Combine honey, vinegar, light soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 3o minutes.
- Place soba in a serving dish and mix with cos lettuce, cucumber, carrot, ham, and coriander.
- Pour chilled dressing over salad.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.