Cool Cucumber Salad, For the best results, you can use vegetable peeler to thinly slice the cucumber.
Cool Cucumber Salad Ingredients:
- 225g cucumber
- 1 fresh green chili, finely chopped
- 1 med. red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Fresh mint sprigs
- cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Slice the cucumber thinly. Arrange the cucumber slices on a round serving plate.
- Sprinkle the chili, over cucumber.
- To make the dressing, mix the cilantro, lemon juice, salt and sugar together in a bowl.
- Cover the cucumber and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or until required.
- When ready to serve, transfer the cucumber to a serving dish.
- Pour the salad dressing over the cucumber just before serving and garnish with mint sprigs and red bell pepper strips.