Cucumber and Cabbage Salad with Tofu, a very delicious salad for cabbage lovers, for the best results, you can use vegetable peeler to thinly slice the cucumber. You can add any toasted nuts or sesame seeds.
Cucumber and Cabbage Salad with Tofu Ingredients:
- 200g firm tofu, drained, fried and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 6 green onions (shallots), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coriander, to serve
- Asian Dressing
- 1 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Ginger Spice Blend
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make Asian dressing, combine spice blend with remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place all salad ingredients in a serving bowl. Add dressing and toss well.
- Serve sprinkled with coriander.