Figs with Prosciutto and Arugula Salad Recipe. This simple light salad, easy to prepare and delicious with a great combination of flavours that compliments each ingredient from another. From salty and smoked prosciutto, to a fresh sweet figs and with the spiciness of arugula it’s a perfect salad for busy day. You can find fresh Figs as well as dried figs in the markets is not you can substitute with fresh cantaloupe or melon.
Figs with Prosciutto and Arugula Salad Ingredients:
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 8 fresh figs
- 160g baby arugula
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cut each fig into quarters. Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise, forming 24 ribbons.
- Wrap each piece of fig with a ribbon of prosciutto.
- Place the arugula on a serving platter and top with the wrapped figs.
- Drizzle with the oil and balsamic vinegar and grind black pepper over the top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.