Fruit Jelly Salad. A delicious, sweet and creamy fruit jelly salad recipe is an easy dessert to prepare. The combination of gelatin and Del Monte fruit cocktail makes this salad recipe an instant hit dessert and a kid pleaser.
Fruit Jelly Salad Ingredients:
- 4 cups water
- Fruit cocktail syrup
- 4 tsp. white sugar
- 1 sachet (24g) jelly powder mix
- 1 can (850g) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail,drained(reserve syrup)
- 1 can (300ml) sweetened condensed ilk
- 1 pack (250ml) Nestle all-purpose cream
- ½ cup mayommaise
- 1 tsp. mustard
- ¼ tsp.iodized salt
- 50g shrimp, boiled,shelled ad diced
- 24 pcs. Quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- 15 pcs. Romaine letture (optional)
- Mix all ingredients for gelatin in a mixing saucepan and stir. Bring to boil for 2 minutes and let it cool slightly.
- Pour gelatin mixture into an 8×8 square pan and chill until completely set .
- Cut into cubes and set aside. Combine all ingredients for the salad except for the Romaine lettuce.
- Add in the cubed gelatin and mix well to combine.
- Chill salad until ready to serve.
- Cut lettuce arrange in a serving glasses and scoop salad mixture into a serving glasses and serve.