Green Bean Salad with Feta Cheese Recipe, This recipe is so easy to prepare and good for your diet. A tasty salad using fresh green beans and feta cheese in a tangy dressing, try it!
Green Bean Salad with Feta Cheese Ingredients:
- 350g green beans
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 75g feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano, plus extra leaves to
- 2 tbsp. red wine or fruit vinegar
- 6 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Bring about 2 inches of water to the boil in the bottom of a steamer.
- Add the beans to the top part of the steamer, cover and stream for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
- Place the beans in a large bowl and add the onion, coriander, radishes and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle the oregano over the salad, then season to taste with pepper.
- Mix the vinegar and oil together in a small bowl and pour over the salad and toss gently to mix well.
- Transfer to a silver platter, surround with the tomato wedges and serve at once, or cover and chill until ready to serve.