Grilled Chicken Salad with Barbeque-Mayo Dressing Recipe. A tasty and simple grilled chicken salad for a healthy and meaty meal. A Grilled chicken slices dressed with barbecue-mayonnaise dressing over a crunchy bed of mixed salad greens, cucumber, plum tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs and walnuts. Here’s a very simple recipe for Grilled Chicken Salad with BBq Mayo dressing.
Grilled Chicken Salad with Bbq-Mayo Dressing Ingredients:
- 400 g chicken breast fillet
- as needed Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3 pcs. plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pc. cucumber, sliced
- 1 pc. Hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 50 g walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 pack mixed greens
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise Lite
- Season chicken breast fillet with Knorr Liquid Seasoning then grill until cooked through.
- Mix Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise Lite with barbecue sauce, then toss with mixed greens.
- Arrange greens on plate, then top with tomatoes, cucumber, egg, walnuts, and the grilled chicken.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.