Spicy Warm Crab Salad Recipe. A tasty and spicy salad with a combination of crab meat and shrimp, a seafood haven salad on a plate. With a lightness and crunchy from fresh ad leafy vegetables, tangy flavor of orange, spiced up with Serrano chile and a meaty goodness of crab and shrimp with a good quality sunflower oil that blends the flavor well.
Spicy Warm Crab Salad Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 1 fresh Serrano chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 115g snow peas, cut diagonally in half
- 6 scallions, rimmed and finely shredded
- 2 tbsp. frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 150g white crab meat, drained if canned
- 55g raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- ¾ cup bean sprouts
- 225g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Heat the wok, add the oil and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the Serrano chile and snow peas together then stir-fry over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the scallions and corn kernels, continue to stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the crab meat, shrimp, carrots, bean sprouts, and spinach leaves.
- Stir in the orange zest and juice and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, or until spinach wilt and everything is cooked.
- Transfer in a big platter or divide equally in 4 bowls and serve warm with sprinkled chopped cilantro.