Warm Salmon & Mango Salad Recipe. A delicious salmon salad recipe, so light with fresh and crunchy salad greens, serve with juicy mango, cucumber and a simple, creamy and perfect yogurt dressing that makes this salad so scrumptious. Easy to prepare and very healthy a great dish to serve and enjoy.
Warm Salmon & Mango Salad Ingredients:
- 115g sungold or red cherry tomatoes
- 85g salmon fillets, skinned and cut into small cubes
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 115g assorted salad greens’1/2 cucumber, trimmed and sliced into thin sticks
- 6 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 4 tbsp. low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. finely grated orange rind
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in a bowl of a cold water for 30 minutes to prevent them burning during cooking.
- Cut half the tomatoes in half and set aside. Thread the salmon with the whole tomatoes and half the mango chunks onto 4 kabob sticks.
- Mix the orange juice and soy sauce together in a small bowl and brush over the kabobs.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes, brushing with the remaining orange juice mixture at least once more.
- Arrange the salad greens on a serving platter with the reserved halved tomatoes, mango chunks, the cucumber sticks, and scallions.
- Preheat the broiler to high and line the broiler rack with foil.
- To make the dressing, mix the yogurt, soy sauce and grated orange rind together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the salmon kabobs on the broiler rack, brush again with the marinade, and broil for 5-7 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked.
- Turn the kabobs over halfway through cooking and brush with any remaining marinade.
- Divide the prepared salad among 4 plates, top each with a kabob, and then drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.