Broccoli, Feta and Tomato Salad Recipe. Super healthy, super easy and super tasty Broccoli, Feta and Tomato Salad recipe. If you’re always on the go and you want a healthy meal, try this quick fix salad, all you have to do is to blanch the broccoli and add plum tomatoes, feta cheese, balsamic vinaigrette, oregano and enjoy.
Broccoli, Feta and Tomato Salad Ingredients:
- 4 cups water
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. fat-free balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano or a tsp. of dried oregano
- In a saucepan, eat water to boiling over high heat.
- Add broccoli and cook for about 10-20 seconds or until broccoli turns bright green.
- Drain broccoli and rinse in a cold water until cool.
- In a small serving bowl, mix broccoli and all ingredients and mix well until blended.
- Divide in small bowls and serve immediately.
I love salads and now I have found the perfect website to browse through for whatever salad I desire.I love the tomato broccoli and feta cheese one and will try it for now .Salads are so refreshing and healthy.Thank you so much for having this wonderful site to come to.