Ceviche Salad Recipe, This salad is healthy, light and loaded with lots of protein.This recipe is so easy to prepare and good for your diet. A fresh fish fillet, crisp lettuce greens of your choice and the longer it s marinate the best flavor results, try it!
Ceviche Salad Ingredients:
- 450g salmon or red snapper,skinned and cut into strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- juice of 3 limes
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh chives or dill
- salt and pepper
- 2 med. tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 tbsp. capers, rinsed (optional)
- Place the fish, onion, chilli, lime juice, oil and herbs in a non-metallic dish and mix together.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally to ensure that the fish is well coated in the marinade.
- When ready to serve, remove the dish from the refrigerator and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the fish mixture on top of shredded crisp lettuce on a large serving plate.
- Sprinkle the capers over the mixture and sprinkle with chopped coriander to garnish.
THIS is another great recipe to add to our family salad night!!! great one! xx