Dilled Tuna and Potato
Dilled Tuna and Potato,
Dilled Tuna and Potato Ingredients:
- 3 med. red potatoes
- 1/2 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1/2 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped radishes
- 1 9-oz. can chunk white tuna (water pack), drained
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 12 leaves Savoy Cabbage or Napa Cabbage
- Fresh dill sprigs (optional)
- Scrub potatoes; cut into ½-inch cubes. In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, snipped dill, milk, lemon peel, salt and garlic. Stir in cucumber, green onion and radishes. Add cooked potatoes, tuna and chopped eggs; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
- To serve, line six serving bowls with cabbage leaves. Gently stir tuna mixture; spoon on cabbage. If desired, garnish with fresh dill.
Looks healthy. will definitely try this recipe.thanks!
Yummy! I try this one of these days.. Thanks!