Tomato, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe. A simple, fresh, light and delicious tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella salad with a great balsamic vinaigrette. It is a classic, healthy and popular salad, try it and enjoy.
Tomato, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 300g plum tomatoes
- 160g yellow pear-shaped cherry tomatoes
- 190g cherry tomatoes
- 250g small fresh mozzarella (bocconcini)
- 105g finely sliced prosciutto
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn if large
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and ground pepper
- For the dressing, whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar until well blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Slice the plum tomatoes into rounds.
- Halve all the cherry tomatoes. Slice the fresh mozzarella.
- Arrange he salad ingredients on 4 individual serving plates.
- Drizzle some of the dressing over each salad.
- Serve the salad at room temperature.