Tropical Scented Fruit Salad Recipe. With its special colour and exotic flavour, this fresh fruit salad is perfect after a rich, heavy meal. For fabulous flavour and colour, try using three small blood oranges and three ordinary oranges. Other fruit that can be added include ears, kiwi fruit and bananas. Serve the fruit salad with whipping cream flavoured with 15g finely chopped drained preserved stem ginger.
Tropical Scented Fruit Salad Ingredients:
- 3½ cups fresh strawberries, hulled ad halved
- 6 ranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 passion fruits
- 1/ cup medium dry or sweet white wine
- Put the hulled and halved strawberries and peeled and segmented oranges into a serving bowl.
- Halve the passion fruit and using a teaspoon scoop the flesh into the bowl.
- Pour in the wine over the fruit and toss gently.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
looks colorful, yummy and healthy.
we love fruits very much. this looks delicious!
love fruit and this looks yummy and refreshing
Dominique A. Balsoma
Oh my I have fell in love!