Enjoy this easy Italian Mozzarella Salad Recipe. This vegetarian main-dish salad recipe, loaded with healthy protein and fiber, features watercress and spinach leaves, tossed with balsamic vinegar and virgin olive oil.
Italian Mozzarella Salad Recipe
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 125 g watercress
- 125 g mozzarella cheese
- 225 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 1/2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Rinse the spinach and watercress under cold running water and drain thoroughly on paper towels. Remove any tough stems.
- Place the spinach and watercress leaves in a large serving dish.
- Cut the mozzarella into small pieces and sprinkle them over the spinach and watercress leaves.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and sprinkle them over the salad.
- Sprinkle over the vinegar, oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the mixture together to coat the leaves.
- Serve immediately or let chill in the refrigerator until required.
Recommended Salad Recipes:
Crunchy Cucumber Chicken Salad Recipe
Apple and Chicken Salad Recipe
Mango-Steak Salad with Lime Dressing Recipe
Crab and Grapefruit Salad Recipe
Joy Della Vita
Oh, I love this variation of the Mozzarella Salad, by turning it into a salad 😀