Try this Crab and Grapefruit Salad
Crab and Grapefruit Salad Recipe is a delicious summer salad dish. This zesty pink grapefruit gives a fresh and clean taste to the salad that compliments the crab, snow peas and arugula very well.
To make it even more spicy and flavourful you can add fresh chillies. A simple crab meat with grapefruit and arugula salad dressed in watercress dressing is divine.
Serve this cold salad with chapattis and enjoy a healthy seafood meal recipe.
Here’s how to prepare Crab and Grapefruit Salad.
Crab and Grapefruit Salad Recipe
- 13 oz. white crab meat
- 1 pink grapefruit peeled and sliced
- 1¼ cups arugula
- 3 scallions sliced
- 7 oz. snow peas halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups watercress tough stalks removed
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 chapattis
- 8 wedges of 2 limes
- Combine the crab meat, grapefruit, arugula, scallions, and snow peas in a serving dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Make the dressing by blending together the watercress, Dijon mustard, olive oil and season with salt.
- Toast the chapattis and set aside.
- Stir the dressing into the salad and serve with the toasted chapattis and lime wedges on the side.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recommended Salad Recipes: