Squid Salad with Greek Potatoes Recipe. A complete seafood salad dish, super-easy to prepare and very tasty. Who doesn’t like squid? Especially when it’s cooked perfectly tender and tasty. This squid salad with new potatoes, juicy cherry tomatoes and hint of tiny spice from the scallions, freshen up with herbs and lemon juice is one great bowl of awesomeness… A dish to recommend for dinner party and also great for lunch or mid-afternoon snack. If you’re not a squid lover, you can use shrimp or scallops.
Squid Salad with Greek Potatoes Ingredients:
- 1 lb. prepared squid
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lb. new potatoes, cooked
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Cut the squid bodies in half widthwise, then in half again so that they open out into squares.
- Score on one side and mix with the lemon juice and some seasoning.
- Cook the squid in a preheated heavy skillet or griddle pan over high heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Stir in the oil, garlic and parsley, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Spoon the squid and dressing over the potatoes, tomatoes, and scallions and serve with some lemon wedges.